· prAna – Booth 3027; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Nicole Bassett, Tel: 805.667.4851, Email: email@example.com
We’re always looking for new ways to fold sustainable materials and practices into our collection, working to reduce the impact on soils, water supplies and other natural resources.
· Deckers Outdoor/SIMPLE shoes for a happy planet – Booth 11041; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Ron Hillas, Tel: 805.967.7611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Control Union Certifications – Attending; Certifiers
Contact: Lori Wyman, Tel: 413.824.1739, Email: email@example.com
We offer you a global one-stop-shop for a wide range of certification programs. Our certificates are accepted by authorities in nearly every country.
· Greensource – Attending; Vertical operation, design/manufacturing
Contact: John Flynn, Tel:425.656.9123 x 111, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We design and manufacture a wide range of 100% certified organic products for Mens/Ladies/Kids; based in Seattle. Manufacturing in GOTS approved facilities in several countries, including USA, India, Turkey, Pakistan, Nicaragua.
· Green Textile Associates – Attending; Knit manufacturers
Contact: Rick Teplitz, Tel: 310-343-3184, Email: email@example.com
We have been a leader in producing US organic cotton knits and are now offering a line of organic cotton woven fabrics. We gladly provide copies of certification upon request.
· Hemp Fortex Industries – Booth 40196; Vertical manufacturer, wholesaler
Contact: Nancy Williams, Tel: 206.903.1845, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and Alvin Zhao, Tel: 86.532.85762652 x 204, Email: email@example.com
Our unique position as a vertically integrated manufacturer and converter gives us stewardship over every part of the process.
· Horny Toad Activewear – Booth 30043E, 30049E & 30051E; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Kate Larramendy, Tel: 805.957.1474, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try each day to lighten our environmental footprint, be good partners in all of our relationships, pay attention and stay active in our communities and support organizations that improve our world.
· Lenzing – Booth 40167; Cellulosic producer
Contact: Tricia Carey, Tel: 212.944.7896, Email: email@example.com
Lenzing is the world's largest cellulosic producer (Tencel, Lyocell and Lenzing Modal) with a strong commitment to the environment. Fibers used in Apparel, Home, Non-woven and medical applications.
· Mountain Equipment Co-op – Attending; Brand and retailer
Contact: Lynn Nielsen, Tel: 604.707.3300, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEC is the largest retail co-operative in Canada and supplies outdoor gear and clothing made of organic cotton, recycled polyester and other textiles. MEC is committed to green building, community grants, ethical purchasing and product sustainability
· Patagonia – Booth 13027; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Todd Copeland, Tel: 800.638.6464, Email: Todd_Copeland@patagonia.com
Patagonia makes outdoor clothing and sportswear for men, women, and children using organic cotton and recycled polyester. 1% of sales goes to grassroots environmental causes.
· Piers Thomas of Random Moment Ltd.–Attending; Clothing, product & house design
Contact: Piers Thomas, Tel: 44.7966.171254, Email: email@example.com
We design products and systems to create positive change to the quadruple bottom line; people + planet + profit + product…
· Quick Feat International – Booth 38182; Vertical operation
Contact: Glenn Willard, Tel: 541.350.1615, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We produce knit and woven garments using organic cotton, hemp, milk, coffee, coconut, tencel, bamboo, soybean, wool and recycled fibers. We have established a network of organic yarn and fabric sources to satisfy the growing demand for organic fiber and eco friendly sustainable garments.
· REI – Booth MR150E; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Kevin Myette, Tel: 800.426.4840, Email: email@example.com
REI is the world's premier outdoor gear store. Find everything you need for outdoor adventures such as camping and hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
· The North Face – Booth MR250, MR251B and MR251C; Brand, retailer and wholesaler
Contact: Vijay Somasundaram, Tel: 866.715.3223, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainability and conservation form the core of The North Face pledge to advance the well-being of the planet, its citizens and those who enjoy exploring it.
If you were an OE Member at Outdoor Retailer and are not listed above, please email