Organic Cotton and Preferred Fiber & Materials Round Tables
This year, we are piloting a slightly different framework to TE’s annual Round Table meetings, which include the well established Organic Cotton Round Table (OCRT) and the more newly established Preferred Fiber & Material (PFM) Round Tables, covering Recycled Polyester, Bio Synthetics and Man-Made Cellulosics.
In line with TE’s integrated portfolio approach to preferred fibers and materials we are, for the first time, bringing these Round Tables together into one day. The day will maintain a strong focus on organic cotton, with focused OCRT sessions running throughout the day, but the morning will see the integration of the PFM Round Tables for those with a broader remit.
Taking place in Washington D.C. on 12 October 2017 following TE’s 2017 Sustainability Conference, this highly interactive, action-oriented day gives attendees the chance to roll up their sleeves and bring into action the rich content shared during the previous two days. Each Round Table has year-round Working Groups that can take forward the ideas and actions following the meetings.
The day will end with the Innovation Lab Awards Ceremony, where we will raise a glass to this year’s winner. We will also have a special guest speaker joining us to wrap up the day.
Click here for more details on the Organic Cotton Round Table.
Click here for more details on the PFM Round Tables (covering Recycled Polyester, Bio Synthetics and Man-Made Cellulosics).
- 8:45am - 9:30am
- Welcome and Introduction to the Day
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Organic Cotton Farm Meeting | rPET RT | Bio Synthetics RT | Man-Made Cellulosics RT
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Preferred Fiber & Material Review and Report Back
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Lunch (Discussion Tables)
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- OCRT: Regional Organic Cotton Strategies - Introductions from Leads
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- OCRT: Regional Strategy Meetings, Consumer Engagement Meeting
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- OCRT: Report Back & Next Steps From the Regional Strategy Meetings
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- OCRT: Innovation Award Ceremony - Drinks Reception & Special Guest Speaker