Join the Discussion!
Learn the ins and outs of TE’s Preferred Fiber and Materials (PFM) Benchmark Program through the upcoming Webinar Series, and have your say in the program’s development through the Stakeholder Consultation.
Whether you’re a seasoned participant of the PFM Benchmark Program or are new to the process this year, this webinar series will ensure you are fully equipped to take part in the 2017 program, which launches in May, and make the most of what it has to offer. Click here to find out more and to register to any or all of the below listed webinars.
Get the Best out of your Company Feedback Report
21st April, 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST. Access Webinar Archives.
• This interactive webinar is geared towards 2016 Participants • Your chance to unpick your feedback report • Come prepared to find out what went into preparing your report • Bring your questions and feedback!
Introducing The PFM Benchmark – Plus Overview of 2016 Findings
24th April, 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST. Access Webinar Archives.
• Open to all existing and potential participants, and other interested stakeholders • A run through of the program, the Probench survey system, sector findings, and more • Q&A
What You Said – Insights into the Stakeholder Consultation
25th April, 10am EDT/ 4pm CEST. Access Webinar Archives.
• Focused webinar providing insights into the findings of the Stakeholder Consultation • Proposals for 2017 survey and other improvements • Q&A
PFM Benchmark 2017 For Beginners
3rd May, 10am EDT/ 4pm CEST. Access Webinar Archives.
• Practical, hands-on for absolute beginners to get started • Q&A
PFM Benchmark 2017 For Returnees
5th May, 11am EDT/ 5pm CEST. Access Webinar Archives.
• Congratulations – you have done the hard work…!
• Refresher for pioneers
• Introduction to enhanced features such as the pre-population of answers • Q&A
The Stakeholder Consultation Survey has now closed. Watch the “INSIGHTS INTO THE STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATION” webinar available in TE’s Webinar Archives for an overview of the results.
We still very much welcome your feedback and would love to hear any thoughts you have about the PFM Benchmark Program. Please send these to: Support@TextileExchange.org