Textile Exchange is seeking an experienced Data Integration Manager to manage its enterprise data model with specific focus on cross-functional data integration features and functionality for data intake and reporting processes. The candidate must enjoy working closely with programs and functional units to architect data solutions that is in line with the organizations data roadmap and strategy.
- Responsible for the enterprise data model.
- Assess and develop data requirements, integration, analysis, and modelling related workstreams across programs and functional units
- Assess interdependencies, and provide recommendations for reallocation of resources, prioritization, sequencing of activities and/or approach as necessary to meet goals
- Manage the delivery of analytics and/or reports across programs and functional units
- Track data milestones, activities and inter-dependencies across programs and functional units
- Ensure data roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated across programs and functional units
- Translate business requirements into actionable data and technical requirements
- Address pain points and recommend improvements to data processes and architecture
- Develop trainings and workshops on data
- Support the Data Team in delivering data solutions across the organization
- A minimum of five years’ experience data management experience within an internal strategy/analytics group or professional services consulting firm
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally on data requirements, integration, analysis, modelling and reporting
- Experience in operating data governance and quality program is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from an accredited university (master’s or MBA degree preferred) with expertise in programming languages and a working knowledge of topics such as statistics, machine learning, operations research, decision science, and cloud computing
- Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools, programming languages or visualization platforms
- Must be proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting business needs
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues and complex solutions to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Contract full time position (40 hours per week)
- Work from home, virtual/remote (flexible working hours is a must due to difference in international time zones).
- Compensation range: US $45,000 – 75,000
- Textile Exchange is currently unable to provide sponsorship for work permits. Candidates need to have existing right to work in nominated working location.
How to apply
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Integration Manager”
- Cover Letter
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis as they are submitted. Early application submission is strongly encouraged.
Textile Exchange is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.