- This event has passed.
Sustainability’s Impact on Global Consumers by Cotton Inc.
June 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC-7
Wednesday June 27th | 1-2pm EST/ 7-8pm CEST
What does sustainability mean to the average consumer and does it influence what they buy? Learn more about what matters to consumers and what moves them to action through Cotton Incorporated’s upcoming webinar showcasing results from a recent survey conducted among 7,000+ global consumers. The webinar will discuss:
- How concerned global consumers are about the environment and what issues are of most concern.
- Actions consumers take to help the environment and why.
- How sustainability affects consumers’ purchases (food, appliances, clothing etc.).
- What cues consumers look for to tell them clothing is sustainable (natural fibers, concerns of microplastic and longevity)
- Consumers are most likely to consider the industry to be at fault if things are not environmentally friendly, so learn how Cotton Incorporated is encouraging consumers to do more.
Melissa Bastos, Director Market Research | Cotton Inc.
Kim Kitchings, SVP Consumer Marketing | Cotton Inc.