- This event has passed.
MCI Webinar: The State of Fiber & Materials Sourcing In Textiles
June 4, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This webinar will provide a snapshot of the latest insights on fiber and materials sourcing in the textiles sector, drawing on the report. It will also share practical ways to use these insights to create a resilient materials strategy that is fit for the post-COVID future.
Following a brief presentation from Liesl Truscott, Textile Exchange Director of European & Materials Strategy, we will convene an expert panel featuring:
- Stefanie Maurice, Material Change Insights Report Author Team, Textile Exchange
- Joel Mertens, Senior Manager, Higg Product Tools at Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Cory Skuldt, Associate Director, Corporate Citizenship
- Rachel Lincoln, Director of Sustainability, prAna
- Moderator: Jessica Marati Radparvar, Founder, Reconsidered
Upcoming MCI Webinars: this webinar is part of a series of webinars that will be held in June to dive deeper into the report’s findings.