Textile Exchange members, users of Textile Exchange standards, and other stakeholders (by invitation only) are invited to share inspiring stories and major updates via this form for inclusion in our Insider Series. The format is a written Q&A and aims to capture the voices of those behind these stories and good practices to facilitate knowledge exchange around preferred fibers and materials in the textile industry.
In line with Textile Exchange’s 2030 Climate+ strategy we are seeking Q&A submissions that focus on climate and / or the related impact areas of water, biodiversity, and soil health.
How will my submission be used?
All submissions will be featured in our online Insider Series, which showcases individuals and organizations creating material change. In addition, your submission may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Submissions made by Textile Exchange Partner-level members will be promoted as Member Spotlights.
- Submissions may be linked to from Textile Exchange’s Preferred Fiber & Materials Market Report or Organic Cotton Market Report (see page 6 of our 2021 reports for examples), and/or other Textile Exchange publications such as challenge reports or standard-specific web pages. Quote(s) and/or photo(s) from your submission may also be included in these resources.
How do I make a submission?
- Download the Q&A template here.
- Complete your Q&A answers offline, saving the file to your computer (we strongly recommend keeping a copy as back-up in case of technical issues).
- When finished, come back to this page and complete the form below, uploading your Q&A as an attachment where prompted.
- Click “Submit”
- Check that you see “Thanks for your submission” written on the screen. If you see a red box stating “There was a problem with your submission”, please review your answers to find the issue(s), which will be highlighted in red, fix it, and click “Submit” again.
If you have any questions or issues with submission, please email PFMR@TextileExchange.org.