Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
The Supply Value Chain Transformation (SVCT) team is a strategic project and initiatives team which sits at the heart of the Supply Value Chain, driving towards a future ready Supply Chain. Our team strategically incubates, accelerates and implements upstream supply chain initiatives and transforms these into end-state solutions. Our specialism lies in approaching our project landscape with defined project methodology, business transformation and operational experience. The SVCT team is responsible for partnering with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to drive the SVC transformation strategy, performing transformation program management, change management and process engineering.
- Responsible for leading and managing the annual brand certifications audits for PVH Europe.
- Management of the PVH Europe Internal Control System (ICS).
- Drive corrective action plan to ensure PVH Europe certification compliance.
- Cooperate with key stakeholders (such as but not limited to Brand, SB&I, Operations) on implementation of certification standards within PVH Europe
- Ambassador to embed certifications into core business processes within PVH Europe.
- Play a key role in supporting senior manager, traceability to maintain operational excellence of the brand and vendor certification processes.
- Develop and implement certification SOPS (incl. supporting reports, updates, documentation, and escalations)
- Maintain close relationship with certification bodies and standard setters such as Textile Exchange, GOTS to ensure adherence to standards.
- Provide regular internal trainings to ensure relevant employees understand the certification criteria and are aware of consequences of non-conformity.
- Support in reporting and tracking progress of certification KPIs.
- Research and development of new processes and policies to support new certification standards.
- Key business liaison with technology on collecting IT system and requirement needs for certification requirements (such as but not limited to PLM, VMS, GT Nexus, TG, T&S).
- Follow up on certification process for PVH EU styles sold to IM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8-10 years of experience in managing chain of custody / certification standards within a certification body or standard setter.
- Experience with Brand Certification is preferred.
- Strong project management, supplier, and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of chain of custody / certification systems
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, process, and procedures across multiple departments
- Personality: bridge builder, entrepreneurial, team player and solutions focused
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
Be part of it.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.