at Gymshark (View all jobs)
Are you passionate about sustainability and eager to drive positive change within the world of supply chain and waste management? We are seeking a Circularity Manager to lead our efforts in creating a more circular and eco-conscious future.
As a Circularity Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our organisation, utilising your expertise in mechanical engineering, textile technology, or a related field to develop and implement innovative strategies that reduce waste, promote recyclability, and enhance overall environmental sustainability.
If you have a knack for collaborating with diverse stakeholders, a keen understanding of waste management, and a commitment to advancing our broader Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to shape the future of sustainability.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing and implementing a Circularity Strategy that facilitates our Circularity target of giving a second life to all waste produced within our supply chain (Energy, Water, Waste, Carbon)
- Establishing current state of play and building a roadmap to achieve delivery of key Circularity objectives as per the Sustainability strategy
- Reporting progress using relevant KPI’s
- Collecting Data & reporting against Textile 2030 Commitments
- Direct engagement with supply chain to serve as Gymshark’s supplier face of circularity to ensure all Gymshark suppliers understand and working towards our Circularity targets
- Support other key stakeholders and functions within Gymshark that are intrinsic to circularity – Packaging, Materials, Product Development, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Design, Brand etc (Including relevant training, communications etc)
- Developing and implementing Circular Design guidelines and training for Gymshark
- Circularity at Gymshark and all related stakeholder management internally and externally
- Alignment of Circularity strategy and roadmap with wider Gymshark commitments such as our Science Based Target (SBT) for Carbon reduction
- Performance against Circularity KPI’s and commitments
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Full understanding of end-to-end Circularity within apparel supply chains – Energy, Water, Waste, Carbon
- Manufacturing / Engineering experience preferably within the textile industry (Paper or Plastics considered)
- Experience in leading and developing Circularity focussed projects
- Experience within manufacturing Supply Chains
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent data and reporting skills
- Ability to network and build strong relationships internally and externally
- Storytelling and ability to communicate Circularity internally and with our community
- Develop and deliver training material
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to ‘step-in’ to lead and support when needed on projects
- Confidence travelling to suppliers globally and working within the supply chain
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 3 days a week in GSIQ, Solihull, UK.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 26th September
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan, paid for by us!
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel – Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking