Leather Working Group | Executive Director
Leather Working Group is looking for an Executive Director to lead the organisation in the realisation of its five-year strategic ambitions and beyond.
In a newly created role, the Executive Director will be expected to lead the organisation in the realisation of its five-year strategic ambitions and beyond. The appointment is part of a structural change to build and further strengthen the existing senior management team. As such it will be pivotal in advancing the LWG mission and driving sustainable change within the leather industry.
Candidates will be expected to have:
· Proven experience in executive leadership roles within non-profit or sustainability-focused organisations.
· Familiar with sustainable practices within the leather industry or related sectors.
· Strong strategic planning and business acumen, with a track record of successful implementation.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with diverse stakeholders.
· Experience in fundraising, grant writing, and financial management would be an advantage.
Our team works remotely and currently, mostly in the UK. We are committed to harnessing the strengths of the global leather industry to accelerate change towards climate and sustainability goals.
Candidates possessing relevant leadership experience are invited to express an interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of their experience and motivation.