Manager, Corporate Responsibility (CR) Data Assurance
Design Your Future at PVHManager, Corporate Responsibility (CR) Data Assurance
The Manager, Corporate Responsibility (CR) Data Assurance will be responsible for ensuring the data related to PVH’s Corporate Responsibility (CR), human rights and environmental performance is credible and meets standards for external assurance. The Manager will ensure that the appropriate controls, management criteria, and systems are in place for Corporate Responsibility-owned data to be ready for limited and reasonable assurance by a third-party auditing firm starting in 2025.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE:
Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Data, Systems, and Controls Management
- Serve as the key internal subject matter expert on the establishment of internal controls, management criteria, and systems to meet assurance standards for ESG data.
- Lead and manage the assurance process for CR-owned ESG environmental and social data in line with established and emerging assurance requirements and standards.
- Work with the Climate Action team to ensure that emissions data is aligned with standards set forth by the GHG Protocol
- Conduct pre-assurance audits of key data sets (emissions, materials, waste, packaging, and others) and monitor data accuracy, completeness, and compliance with regulatory and ESG reporting requirements.
- Write narrative to explain CR-owned data for external auditors and Internal Audit
- Prepare and coordinate CR team members for all assurance-related activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Supply, Technology Process Group, Internal Audit, Finance, Legal, Compliance etc.) to develop and implement policies, procedures, controls, and confirm that data owners are in place to ensure accurate, reliable and complete data reporting.
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders on data assurance best practices and requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional projects related to data governance and data quality management.
- Manage relationships with external data assurance partners to facilitate data review and share relevant feedback with internal stakeholders.
Assurance Strategy and Awareness
- Work closely with the ESG Reporting team to align assurance and reporting strategies and timelines.
- Create roadmaps to close gaps identified during pre-assurance audits.
- Provide recommendations to data, systems, and technology teams to implement systems controls and data collection.
- Produce reports and presentations to communicate data assurance findings and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor industry developments and best practices related to data assurance, and proactively recommend improvements to PVH’s data assurance processes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 5 years relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, auditing, business, supply chain management, sustainability, human rights or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data assurance, data governance, or related field, preferably in a finance or sustainability context
- Strong understanding of data assurance standards and regulatory requirements (e.g., CSRD, SEC Climate Change) related to environmental and social performance reporting; knowledge of GHG Protocol and ISSA 5000 standards a plus.
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of successfully managing complex cross-functional projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in presenting data and findings to senior management and other stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI, SASB, TCFD, etc.) and of common disclosure mechanisms (CDP, ESG reporting/surveys) is a plus.
Pay Range:$90,000 – $100,000PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.