XEROS Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
A COLLECTIVE OF INNOVATORS, DELIVERING VISIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR THE INVISIBLE ISSUES FACING OUR PLANET.
Microplastics in the sea. Aquifers deplete faster than they recharge. Sometimes the biggest problems are the ones we can’t see. We shed light on issues that are affecting our planet, and the big ideas it takes to solve them. We believe in a future where limited resources are no longer limited. So far, our technology has saved millions of liters of water and could prevent billions of microfibres from ending up in our oceans.
Xeros is at the precipice of adoption. With a clear purpose and vision, and a new brand identity, we now require a marketing coordinator to work with the team to support our marketing activities, amplifying our story and technologies into the world.
Working as part of a small team, the Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing department to deliver the global marketing and communications strategy to bring visibility and fame to Xeros. In an exciting, dynamic, and varied role, you will wear multiple hats in order to implement a variety of marketing disciplines from digital marketing, events, and partnerships to designing presentations and marketing materials.
To join a group of innovators, you don’t have to have a science degree, but you should possess attributes of curiosity, optimism, and action. Naturally, you will be interested in sustainability, but we don’t expect you to be a full-scale environmentalist (unless you choose to be) – sometimes small imperfect steps make the difference.
You will be passionate and creative, able to deliver projects on time with an eye for detail. You will have a good understanding of multiple marketing and communication disciplines including digital marketing and basic design skills. A great communicator with excellent written English, you will be able to consider how to drive awareness of Xeros within our complex multiple audiences. With varied responsibilities, you will need to be flexible and proactive, with an ability to work autonomously at times. You need to be comfortable with data and scientific references, as well as rigorous fact-checking – transparency, and truth are central to our story.
IN MORE DETAIL
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your role will be the coordination and support of the delivery of 360-degree marketing campaigns that underpin the marketing strategy.
- You will design and deliver various commercial presentations and other marketing collateral using Adobe Suite and PowerPoint.
- Coordinating and planning logistics to deliver global events.
- Maintaining and updating the Xeros website.
- Supporting inbound inquiries and tactical communications through the CRM platform.
- Keeping up to date on awards and other opportunities to establish Xeros’ share of voice in the sustainability space.
- Responsible for updating and circulating internal planning tools such as the marketing calendar and Asana.
- Support in-house communication requirements such as internal posters, newsletters, and other internal communication initiatives occasionally.
- Being a brand guardian.
- You will work as part of the whole Xeros team, liaising with other departments to understand existing and new product developments and how to tell our stories.
- With the wider marketing team, you will help to develop and create processes & guidelines to ensure we follow best practices and are efficient collaborators.
- Research skills to keep us abreast of changes in our relevant fields.
- Other general requirements may be required working as part of a small creative team.
· 2 years of marketing experience in a similar role
· Proven experience in coordinating campaigns across the full marketing mix
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Proven experience in delivering visual marketing assets such as presentations
· Creative and analytically minded
· Ability to effectively collaborate with key stakeholders around the business
· A basic working knowledge and understanding of monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
· Understanding the varied customer groups and the impact these insights have on content and outputs
· Understanding of our brand and positioning
· Good numerical skills
· Able to work on your own and as part of a team
· Degree caliber within English, Marketing, Business, or associated discipline
· Organised and able to work to deadlines
· CMS experience (WordPress preferred)
· Hubspot CRM experience
· Graphic Design experience
· European or global experience
· Collating and communicating market-based insights
· Understanding and management of Google Analytics
· Consumer and B2B marketing experience
· Textiles or Apparel industry experience
JOIN OUR COLLECTIVE OF INNOVATORS
Our remuneration scheme is highly competitive. You can expect your salary to be reflective of your experience, benchmarked against the industry. In addition, we offer a pension, share options, and an annual bonus.
Being supported at work is vital so we have a flexible hybrid working approach to suit both you and the business, along with an early finish every Friday, and 25 days holiday each year (+ bank holidays). For your well-being, we also include private medical insurance, life assurance, and mental well-being support.
We support your career with personal development and encourage you to be part of the team with collaborative company culture and social events. We encourage everyone to live with a minimal impact on the planet where they can, so offer a cycle-to-work scheme and EV charging on-site.