Sales Development Representative
This is an opportunity to join the team that is the soul of NOOSA: our Sales Team. You will be responsible of driving growth, developing and maximizing sales opportunities at record speed.
Your main job will be to pitch our product to brands and textile manufacturers. Your ultimate goal is to identify potential customers, understand their need and guide them through the product development.
In practice, you will have to do much more than that to ensure the development of the market is successful. You will be part of a young start-up environment, directly reporting to the founders and at the same time having a strong force of proposition and learning from other teams.
– You will, fully manage your leads from acquisition to conversion, create your plan of action and have full ownership.
– Being a killer at sales, you hustle to reach brands and manufacturers, pitch and convince, then convert them into engaged users.
– You are a natural born communicator, you have an innate talent for connecting with people and you quickly understand how to effectively communicate NOOSA’s value proposition to a very diverse audience of potential users.
– Find opportunities for improvement in all activities you do by being data driven to the bone, test new initiatives and show they work efficiently.
– Competitive mindset: you are comfortable to perform under pressure and are motivated by the thought of defeating aggressive competitors.
– Work ethic: you are hungry to give your hardest effort and your best energies into building a truly successful global business. You are ready to do whatever it takes to grow NOOSA’s customer base.
– Take initiatives: we are building a truly global business at NOOSA but we are still just a startup. Life at NOOSA is a rollercoaster since things are moving fast and we are looking for individuals who can prioritise and get things done in such an environment.
– Curiosity: passion for the textile industry and curiosity to learn everything about it.
– You are adaptable: and you can put yourself in the shoes of a large workwear group but also a carpet manufacturer as well as a niche fashion designer.
– Fluent in English and one additional language!
– Textile knowledge is a must! You have a degree or previous experience linked to textile (Textile Engineer, previous experience in Purchasing/Sourcing/Production department of a textile company, contacts with suppliers etc.)
3 nice to haves:
You have a deep understanding about long term retention and up-selling.
You are 100% Humble: You join us to learn as much as you can. You are not afraid by someone else’s success, on the contrary, it drives you.
You are 200% Passionate: You need to give a purpose to your day to day activities. Your users’ satisfaction is what matters the most. Your passion is contagious and you love to inspire people around you.
What we offer you
The opportunity to take ownership, grow quickly and make an impact in building a truly successful global business with a positive ambition.
– Growth: we believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
– Entrepreneur mindset: if your dream is to get exposure to different areas of the business and learn how to succeed in any role, we give you the opportunity to move across different functions and learn everything you need to become an entrepreneur within a few years.
– A young and motivated team: the biggest asset we have is the amazing people we have been able to attract to NOOSA. You will be able to join a truly international community of people who inspire each other every day and strive to contribute to the mission.
– A worthy mission: we deeply care about having a positive impact on the world and we have decided to tackle one of the hardest and biggest problems of our times, textile waste and its impact on the environment. If you deeply care about the impact of your work and aren’t satisfied with “just a job”, this is your opportunity to make a difference.
This is a 3-step process. After an introduction call through Teams, you will be invited in our offices for the second interview and a business case. The third interview will also take place in our offices, where you will meet the whole team.