Senior Manager, Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy & Project Manager
Design Your Future at PVHSenior Manager, Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy & Project Manager
The Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing strategy and progress against our supply chain driven Forward Fashion targets. They will be responsible for ensuring that every supply chain driven Forward Fashion has a clearly defined target backed by data and systems that can meet 3rd party assurance protocols. The ideal candidate will be a strong team leader, consensus-builder among a diverse global team and relationship manager with third parties and other brands, as well as possess an ability to manage multiple global projects simultaneously.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage global oversight and reporting on supply chain human rights and environmental programs to achieve enterprise sustainability targets.
- Accelerate performance against all Forward Fashion supply chain targets working in partnership with corporate and regional CR teams, cross-functional partners, and industry partners.
- Identify gaps in program strategy, conduct competitive benchmarking and research, then define new program strategy and the data and systems needs to support the program.
- Engage and align global CR leadership team on performance metrics, including standardization and integration of KPI tracking into enterprise and 3rd party systems.
- Define the internal controls and management criteria so program data can meet 3rd party assurance standards.
- Lead relationships with key stakeholders (including multi-stakeholder initiatives, donor agencies, international NGOs) to uphold membership and partnership requirements.
- Contribute expertise to issues management, particularly related to the water and chemicals programs.
- Serve as the CR key liaison for PVH’s Quality Assurance team on Chemicals management and Restricted Substance List standards and testing protocol.
- Project manage global water stewardship programs, including management of nonprofit and private sector stakeholders.
- Represent PVH at external forums (industry forums, conferences etc.)
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 7 years relevant experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with team leadership, external business partners, industry peers and overseas teams.
- Ability to think quickly, oversee execution of deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, independently liaison with other teams and organizations, and recommend preventive courses of action.
- Ability to devise program strategies anchored in competitive benchmarking, industry standards, and PVH’s constraints and opportunities.
- Ability to manage individual contributors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate work plans and deliver status updates on a consistent and timely basis.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional and multi-region projects.
- Fluency in project management methodologies and technologies (i.e., Smartsheets, Visio, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills to review data, identify where data may be inconsistent, and identify what questions to ask to dig deeper.
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e., pivot tables, nested formulas, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of supply chain management and human rights in the apparel sector is strongly recommended.
- Adept written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences including external stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Ability to speak publicly and represent PVH in external forums.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach, strong work ethic, and effective stress management
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus.
Pay Range:$120,000 – $130,000PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.