Textile Exchange (formerly known as Organic Exchange) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in 2002. We operate internationally and are committed to the responsible expansion of textile sustainability across the global textile value chain.
Textile Exchange is headquartered in the USA with staff and contractors located in eight countries (contact us here).
Vision: We envision a global textile industry that protects and restores the environment and enhances lives.
Mission: Textile Exchange inspires and equips people to accelerate sustainable practices in the textile value chain. We focus on minimizing the harmful impacts of the global textile industry and maximizing its positive effects.
What We Do
- Convene, inform and build capacity in our membership base and across the industry
- Advocate product and industry integrity
- Help bring positive innovations to scale
- Improve organic farmers’ visibility, access to stable markets, and better develop business capabilities through education
- Create partnerships that accelerate sustainable practices across the global textile industry