Want to impact the environmental impact on American brands and retailers?
Lenzing Fibers Inc. is part of the global Lenzing group, which is the world leader in Cellulose Fiber Technology. We have an immediate need for a Business Development Manager Americas which will be located in our New York office. This role will develop projects to drive fiber sales and branding while implementing the strategy in close collaboration and coordination with sales, branding, marketing, product management, and technical service. The successful candidate must be able to develop and maintain customer intimacy and identify high potential growth areas in Textiles for Apparel. Key accounts include mass retailers, as well as DTC brands. They should be a team player with strong networking skills, intercultural sensitivity, articulate communication, and analytical skills, out of the box thinking professional, creative and innovative mindset, with 10+ years of experience in the textile and fashion industry. Proven track record of product innovation, project management to develop new business opportunities and energetic and passionate personality to join our team and drive responsible innovations to commercialization.
The preferred applicant will have:
- B.S. degree with Textile Development or Industry Knowledge experience.
- 10+ years experience
- Knowledge and experience of textile construction and development (fiber, processing, dyeing, finishing and testing)
- Knowledge and experience in apparel production and supply chain management from product development to retail
- Knowledge and experience with business communication, meetings, promotions and marketing
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Skills: PPT, Word, Excel, CRM
International travel ~2x/year and some domestic travel as needed
Hybrid work setting with flexible remote days and permanent work station in office.
We offer an exciting work place where you make a contribution to the global Environment and support sustainable textile value chain, while we also offer a performance-oriented pay, as well as excellent development opportunities in the international successful Lenzing Group.
BD experts open to a new challenge? Join us now!