Abercrombie & Fitch Hong Kong Limited
- Bachelor’s degree in CSR, Sustainability
- 5+ years experience in CSR, social sustainability
- Excellent communication skills. English skills
- Handles the day-to-day management of audit scheduling, audit report reviewing, factory corrective action planning, and audit program managing such as SLCP and Better Work.
- Develops and manages the remediation program for all high-risk factories.
- Lead Sustainability onboarding sessions for new vendors and/or follow up with existing vendors.
- Drives capacity building and training programs for vendors and factories including 3rd party training organization partnership and KPIs tracking.
- Develops and manages environmental giving back programs in APAC countries.
- Manages factory building, fire, and electrical safety program in Bangladesh.
- Collaborate with brands and organizations (e.g. SAC, Empower@Work, etc.) to minimize audit and training fatigue and optimize factories’ improvement efficiency. Keep apprised of and provide ongoing analysis on sustainability-related topics, including emerging changes in policies and practices among industry competitors and at the country level.
- Work collaboratively with sourcing and product-facing departments to identify new opportunities, and support the execution of team projects.
- Creates and maintains strong working relationships with Vendors, Compliance Managers, and Senior Management within the vendor base, as well as global internal associates.
- The position will require a unique combination of business, communication, and social compliance experience from both academic and professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CSR, Sustainability, or Business/Communications related fields
- 1-2 years of professional experience related to CSR and social sustainability in a business context
- Excellent communication skills and project management capabilities with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization across functions and geographies
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks, and work well under pressure
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, and trust within and outside of the organization
- Frequent travel is required for this position.
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Maintain a working knowledge of CSR metrics and reporting standards