Are you our next Circularity Manager? We’re looking for a versatile individual who can get into the nitty gritty of the product supply chain.
As part of our sustainability strategy, circularity is critical! For Gymshark, circularity covers all aspects of our product from how it’s made, what it’s made of, how it is disposed of and how it’s reclaimed, as well as all the resource used along the way. We need someone who can help identify all waste associated with our products (Physical, Energy & Water) and support on the calculation of associated metrics then help to drive reductions and meaningful change.
The Circularity Manager will be looking across all Gymshark product. Their focus will be on tackling circular processing water, wastage, energy usage and recyclability on order to deliver our first ever product sustainability scorecards.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing and maintaining our first ever product sustainability scorecards
- Assess full lifecycle wastage of our product & recycling opportunities
- Evaluating production processes of suppliers and supporting best practice rollout
- Supporting the Quality Manager in identifying and improving durability of our product
- Engaging with the Material Team to evaluate and implement opportunities for new and innovative sustainable materials within products
- Developing and implementing sustainability KPIs to monitor the progress of your work
- Creating relevant training to facilitate sustainable design within the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Manufacturing knowledge within the textile industry
- Strong knowledge of waste within supply chains (Energy, Water, Physical)
- Experience creating meaningful KPIs / Dashboards to manipulate and communicate data
- Able to work across multiple stakeholders and create strong relations internally and externally
- Good knowledge of textile recycling and sustainable materials
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Undertaking
- PhD or Degree in Waste or Engineering in relevant areas
- Experience developing and operating scorecards
- Experience working in textile supply chains
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 3-4 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd February 2023
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
🙌 Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
🩺 Choice of Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan, paid for by us!
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly Flexible Working Culture
👥 A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great Training and Learning Resources
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
🍎 Refuel – Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking