Environmental Impact Coordinator – Corporate Responsibility
The Corporate Responsibility (CR) team’s mission is to support PVH’s brands, regions and functions, to drive Fashion Forward for good. We aim to embed sustainable business into PVH’s DNA – including strategy and visioning, culture, and business operations.
The Environmental Impact Coordinator will support on workstream project management and reporting across PVH’s Forward Fashion targets – specifically Eliminate Carbon Emissions, Innovate for Circulatory, End Waste, and Environmentally Preferred materials. This will include coordinating cross-functional data collection and reporting to address regulatory requirements and working across the organization to integrate environmental sustainability initiatives into business practices.
The successful candidate will exhibit excellent communication and project management skills, strong analytic capabilities, effective problem solving, and the ability to foster partnerships. Direct work experience in environmental sustainability and ESG reporting is strongly preferred.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Coordinate cross-functional data collection to assess cross-cutting environmental impacts and aggregate inputs for annual reporting and industry surveys
- Support on key workstreams to translate carbon footprint, material composition, and circularity data points into style-level disclosures
- Support updates of environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures, including liaising with key stakeholders, qualitative information management and organization, writing and formatting
- Aggregate cross-functional strategy and data inputs to inform governance of climate action workstreams
- Conduct due diligence to inform recommended measures to reduce greenhouse emissions and waste and drive increased adoption of environmentally preferred materials and packaging
- Assist with materials and resource development for internal briefings to drive progress against our sustainable business objectives
- Work with external stakeholders, including key multistakeholder initiatives and peer brands, to monitor the development of industry best practices across climate action topic areas
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-3 years relevant experience
- Prior experience working on circularity innovation and with circularity data is required
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in environmental sustainability
- Familiarity with ESG reporting frameworks and surveys
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with team leadership, external business partners, industry peers and overseas teams
- Business acumen to partner with all brands, commercial regions, and corporate functions
- Strong problem solving abilities with a solutions oriented mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to explain complex data and content in a clear and impactful way with target audiences in mind
- Proficient in using MS Excel to combine and analyze data from various sources, and generate reports and graphics
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint
- Proven ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the apparel industry, consumer goods industry, product development or supply chain preferred
- Experience working with sustainability certifications preferred
Pay Range: $70,000 – $80,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.