Here is what’s happening in July:
1) The 2022 Material Change Index (MCI) survey is now live and open for submission for brands and retailers. We are thrilled to welcome back 292 brands and retailers returning from the previous year, and the registration is open for new companies interested to benchmark, including the new fiber challenge signatories.
Register now to begin your benchmarking journey.
2) Drop-in clinics are back! Our weekly Drop-in clinics will be running every Thursday throughout July and August. We encourage all benchmark practitioners (including fiber challenges signatories, and The Fashion Pact signatories) to join this safe space for asking questions, opening discussions, and sharing experiences and feedback with their peers as a part of the “Bench learning”.
Wrapping up the month of June
- The 2021 Material Change Insights Report is now out! Check out the latest Insights, for key insights, effects of the global pandemic, what is coming on the horizon and how we can prepare for uncertainties.
- The launch of the 2021 Material Change Insights Report was celebrated via an insightful and inspiring webinar. Liesl Truscott, Corporate Benchmarking Director was in conversation with a panel of special guests – Anna-Karin (Lindex), Arvind Rewal (IKEA), Joel Makeover (Greenbiz Group), Scott Hann (Loomstate); on looking back and moving forward with Insights from the latest Materials Change Insights Report.
- As a part of the 2022 Survey Support Schedule, the Corporate Benchmarking team conducted five Getting Started workshops, spanning over different time zones with new and returning benchmark practitioners.
All recordings will soon be available on our Hub Library, in case you missed any session.
We are here for you!
- Stay tuned with all benchmark related announcements and upcoming events at Companies Creating Material Change community hub.
- Join the weekly Drop-in clinics in July and August – find the Zoom link here.
- We look forward to staying in touch. Please reach out to us at CFMB@TextileExchange.org with any questions. We are here to help!
Industry Accountability Team