A Product Specific-Claim is any claim that references a specific product. All claims shall be able to be verified through certification documents.
- Product hangtags/sewn-in labels
- Online product description
- Catalogue product description
- Point of sale marketing where the claim is connected to a specific product
All Product-Specific claims shall include the following:
- Standard Logo Certification Body’s name and/or logo
- Certified Organization’s name and/or logo as it appears on the Scope Certificate and/or certification number provided by the CB)