We are looking for a detail oriented and dynamic Standards Coordinator to support the work of Textile Exchange standards revisions, standard development, and implementation. The Coordinator will support the work of the Standards team across all standards.
The Coordinator will contribute to Textile Exchange standards through writing, research, facilitating stakeholder outreach and feedback, and support of benchmarking Textile Exchange Standards for global recognition. The Coordinator will also manage research projects, and will be responsible for developing templates, training materials and other documents as requested.
View Full Details Here
• The primary function of the Standards Coordinator is coordinating meetings, taking notes, and document control.
• Support the revision of Textile Exchange standards to ensure they meet our multi-stakeholder objectives and commitments.
• Track, interpret and summarize stakeholder feedback, especially during public consultation periods and other major outreach phases.
• Contribute to the development of policies guiding standards development and management, and procedures to align internal workflow.
• Contribute to internal and external communications on standards.
• Support collaborative work with certification stakeholders, including benchmarking against other standards and codes and supporting joint research
• One to two years of experience working in an analytic, stakeholder engagement, technical writing or sustainability capacity.
• Detail-oriented, logical, systematic, methodical, and highly organized.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Capacity for communicating and collaborating respectfully and effectively with non-native English speakers.
• Ability to synthesize and present complex information in a simple, meaningful way.
• Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn and understand a broad range of
social and environmental issues related to agriculture and textile production.
• Ability to work in a flexible, yet fast-paced remote environment, able to meet deadlines and share progress regularly.
• Self-motivated with ability to work remotely effectively.
•Experience collecting feedback from a broad audience using a variety of tools (email, webinars, strategic conference calls, etc.) preferred.