The information provided here in "About You" is just for our internal purposes and to contact you in case we have any questions. We will not share this information.
Your Name *
Role / Title * Email *
About Your Company Company / Organization * Headquarters Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darrussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Eswatini (Swaziland) Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Réunion Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay US Minor Outlying Islands Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Web Page
Please enter the specific URL where readers can access more information.
About Your Product
This submission form is for a specific product. If you offer more than one recycled polyester product (e.g. with different trade names and/or recycling types used), please submit one response for each. Thank you.
Question 1: Product name
Please add your recycled polyester product's brand name / trademark in the field below. If your recycled polyester product does not (yet) have a specific brand name, please add "non-branded" or "in development" in the field below.
If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also insert links to websites with further information.
Question 2: Recycling type used
Please select the recycling type used for this product.
1) If "other" has been selected above or if a combination of the above is used, please specify here. 2) If you sell products made with recycled polyester (e.g. yarns) or for the polyester recycling (e.g. chemicals) but the recycling processes listed above are done by others in the supply chain, please specify here and list key supply chain partners if possible. 3) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also add links to websites with further information.
Question 3: Feedstock type(s) used
Please select the feedstock type(s) used for this product. For pre- and post-consumer feedstock, the definitions of the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Recycled Claim Standard (RCS) based on ISO apply (see
1) If "textiles", "ocean waste" or "other" has been selected above, please specify here. 2) If more than one option has been selected above, please estimate their shares as % of total feedstock volumes used for this recycled polyester product. 3) If you can quantify the number of bottles or other feedstock used, please specify the number(s) or volume(s) per year(s) here. 4) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also add links to websites with further information.
Question 4: Product type
Please specify the type of product that you offer or intend to offer (output of your production).
1) Please specify the type of product here. Depending on product type, this may be a specification of the monomer type (e.g. MEG) or the yarn (e.g. denier) or similar. 2) Please specify whether this product is used by the textile industry and/or non-textile industries. 3) Please specify if dyes and other chemicals from the original products have been removed. 4) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also insert links to websites with further information.
Question 5a: Level of commercialization
Please specify the level of commercialization of this recycled polyester product in terms of production capacity.
1) Please specify the key milestones in the commercialization of this recycled polyester product (incl. years and description of achievements). 2) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also include links to websites with further information.
If possible, please list your key partnerships here. Can you share information about your direct suppliers (or even about suppliers further upstream in the supply chain)? Can you share any examples of companies using your materials for their products? Or do you even have a public supplier list and a public list of companies using your materials that you can share?
Question 5b: Production sites
Please list your recycled polyester production site(s) below (incl. name of city and country) used for this product, if possible including their production capacities in 2021 and the coming years.
Question 5c: Production capacity and volume
Please specify your overall production capacity and volume for this recycled polyester product in metric tons per year, in 2021 and the coming years if possible.
Question 5d: Production share
Please indicate the share of recycled polyester as % of your total polyester production volume in 2021 if possible. If you only produce recycled polyester, please add 100%.
Question 5e: Outlook
We are interested in learning more about your future plans. If possible, please provide your key intended milestones (years and intended achievements) for the coming years. You may also include links to websites with further information.
Standards used and further sustainability information Question 6: Standards and chain of custody system
Please select the standard(s) used for this product.
1) If "other" has been selected above, please specify here. 2) If "other" or "none" has been selected above, please specify how the chain-of-custody / traceability is ensured (e.g. transaction certificates, mass balance, IT system). 3) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also include links to websites with further information.
Question 7: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
Please check the following box if a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is available for this recycled polyester product.
1) Please specify the LCA mentioned above (e.g. year of assessment, type of products assessed and/or compared, type of sustainability indicators included, if it is public etc.). 2) We would also very much appreciate it if you upload the LCA below. 3) If you have more than one LCA for this recycled polyester product, please specify here. 4) If you want to add any further information, please add it here. You may also include links to websites with further information.
Upload option for the LCA:
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 64 MB, Max. files: 5. Question 8: Chemicals
Please add the recovery rate of chemicals used (in %):
Please indicate if you use a Manufacturing Restricted Substances List (MRSL) or a Positive List for chemicals for this recycled polyester product and specify it (incl. type of list(s) and supply chain levels covered).
Upload option for the MRSL (or similar document):
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 64 MB, Max. files: 5. Question 9: Renewable energy
Please quantify the share of renewable energy (in % of your total energy) used in your own production facilities.
Question 10: Fairness and social aspects
If your company actively supports social projects and initiatives in the supply chain of this product, please specify. Please also specify social standards used in your own production facilities. You may also add links to websites with further information.
About the Recycled Polyester Market Global Production Volumes
Textile Exchange collects information on global production volumes of different fiber types. Whereever possible, we aim to cross-check information. Do you have figures on the global polyester fiber production volumes and the recycled polyester fiber volumes in metric tones for 2021 (ideally from 2010-2021) that you could share with us for the Preferred Fiber and Materials Market Report? Or do you have any advice for us?
Document upload option: Max. file size: 64 MB. COVID-19 IMPACT What is the impact of COVID-19 on your project/initiative/sector? (max. 1000 characters inc. spaces)
We will not use this information for the Supplier Mapping but we are planning to include a brief summary on the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic in our market reports and would be pleased if you would share your experiences and expectations with us. The information will only be used in an aggregated way without referring to specific companies.
Contact for commercial enquiries
We regularly receive requests from companies who want to buy recycled polyester and also our rPET Round Table members are interested in contact details. If you want us to share any contact details, please provide the details below.
Please upload between one and five photos, ideally related to the feedstock collection and/or the production processes. If photo credit is different to your company / organization name, please include this in the "Description" field.
Project / initiative photo #1: Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. File Description Project / initiative photo #2: Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. File Description Project / initiative photo #3: Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. File Description Project / initiative photo #4: Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. File Description Project / initiative photo #5: Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif. File Description Are you happy to grant Textile Exchange permission to use these photos in future reports and/or related communications (with appropriate credits) to further support the promotion of textile sustainability? * Textile Exchange Membership Textile Exchange Membership *
Are you a member of Textile Exchange?
Newsletter Subscription Would you also like to receive industry news and relevant information from Textile Exchange? *
* You can change your mind at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at Communications@TextileExchange.org. Click to view our
. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your data in accordance with these terms:
Data Storage and Use By submitting this form, you are consenting to Textile Exchange storing the contact information provided above and using it to contact you in relation to your submission. You are also consenting that the information provided above (except the contact details in "About You") can be published and shared in the industry. *