Corporate Benchmark Updates
Get ready for June!
The 2022 Materials Change Index Benchmark survey will be launched in just a few weeks. We welcome back all companies returning for another round of performance tracking this year and encourage all interested new “benchmarkers” (fashion, apparel, and textile brands/retailers, suppliers, and manufacturers) to find out more here and register now. Check out some handy tips and complete details below.
Want to get a head start? Here are some handy tips to be prepared.
- For new participants, if you have not registered yet, please register and you will receive activations starting June onwards.
- For returning participants, check to make sure you can access your account by logging into the portal. This is also a great moment to review your previous year’s scorecard!
- Start gathering your company’s data based on the modules you will be selecting.
- Check out our Suite of Guides to help you navigate all the modules. Watch out for refreshed and newly branded 2022 versions as they will start appearing in our library soon.
- Gather any questions you may have ready to discuss during the Getting Started workshops and drop-in clinics happening over the next few months (check out the 2022 Support Schedule)
- Keep an eye out for survey announcements and updates coming over the next few months by joining our Companies Creating Material Change Hub community
Time to get excited…Insights Report has arrived!
This month we will be releasing the 2021 Material Change Insights Report providing key insights across our material portfolio and a three-year trend analysis, including a future approach to raw materials, climate, and biodiversity.
Register for the Insights Launch Webinar scheduled on Monday, June 27
Ahead: A summer packed full of INTER-action!
As the 2022 survey goes live in mid-June, we will be offering our Support Services throughout the survey submission period, i.e. from June to August to support you in your benchmark journey.
Getting Started Workshops will be conducted in June for new and returning participants, across different time zones to accommodate benchmark practitioners from all over the world.
In July and August, we will run our popular weekly Drop-in Clinics – a safe space from benchmarkers to ask questions and share experiences.
Find full 2022 Support Schedule here
If you haven’t already, please join the Companies Creating Material Change community hub to stay tuned with all benchmark-related announcements and upcoming events.
We look forward to staying in touch. Please reach out to us at CFMB@TextileExchange.org with any questions. We are here to help!
Industry Accountability Team